With the “Festival of Alpine Cuisine 2019”, Go!Projects and SalzburgerLand Tourism will position Alpine Cuisine as the main theme of a major culinary event for the very first time.
We are convinced that Alpine Cuisine in its contemporary form has the potential to establish the Alpine region as a unique worldwide culinary destination.
Our Festival of Alpine Cuisine is conceived as a meeting place for quality-focused chefs, restaurateurs, hoteliers and tourism professionals – bringing them together with agricultural and commercial producers of foods and beverages from Austria as well as neighboring Alpine regions.
Austrian and international media, opinion influencers along with travel and food journalists are a particularly important target audience of this festival. From our perspective as organizers, media coverage of the thematic content and personalities involved in the festival, both before, during and after the event, is a particularly high priority!
Alpine Cuisine on stage in Zell am See, Mon, 16 September
The main event, highlighted by cooking presentations on the stage of the Ferry Porsche Congress Center in Zell am See, will take place on Monday, 16 September. Numerous top stars from the Alpine region will present their culinary philosophies and select dishes!
– Andreas Döllerer, Restaurant Döllerer, Golling bei Salzburg, doellerer.at
– Sven Wassmer, Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, Schweiz, resortragaz.ch
– Vitus Winkler, Vitus Cooking im “Sonnhof”, St. Veit im Pongau, verwoehnhotel.at/
– Lukas Nagl, Seehotel Das Traunsee – Restaurant Bootshaus, Traunkirchen, dastraunsee.at/kulinarik/restaurant-bootshaus/
– Hubert Wallner, Seerestaurant Saag, Techelsberg am Wörther See, saag-ja.at/
– Reinhard Pohorec, Spirit Journey, Sensory- expert, pohorec.com/
– Hannes Pignater, Adler Lodge, Ritten bei Bozen (I), adler-lodge.com
– Roland Essl, Ex-Chef at legendary “Weiserhof” in Salzburg, now free-lance Explorer of alpine Cuisine
– Michael Ploner, Hotel Cental in Nauders and Thomas Penz, Hotel Penz, Innsbruck; Members of the World-Champions Team (Luxemburg 2017).
The on-stage program will be accompanied by a food market of regional producers, both in the foyer as well as the outdoor area of the Congress Center.
Side-Events in Zell am See Kaprun
14.9. Alpine Fingerfood & alpine Drinks & Sounds, Franzl (1780 m Seehöhe).
Andreas Stotter, Weyerhof, Bramberg, weyerhof.at/de/home/
15.9. Top of SalzburgerLand
Traditional alpine cuisine at Restautrant Gipfelwelt at 3.028 m above sea level, nearly on top of Kitzsteinhorn (press event)
Between 14 and 21 September, other side events on themes related to Alpine Cuisine will be taking place at various venues in Zell am See & Kaprun.
Ticket Sales starting on June 12th
Get your Ticket now: alpinekueche.com/tickets
Klaus Buttenhauser, Event Organizer, mob. +43/664/155 0556, firstname.lastname@example.org